Menu
DanF12199
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Service Request Appointments Keep getting cancelled

Has anybody else had the issue that Virgin Media keep cancelling the service request appointments? I've had 6 cancelled so far and every time I ring virgin they keep saying that they'll come today and they never do.

My installation dates keep getting pushed back because of this.

I'm going to be leaving Virgin at this rate because I've never known such poor customer service. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service Request Appointments Keep getting cancelled

What are you expecting to be installed or upgrade?

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
DanF12199
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Installed.

Original date for them to do the outdoor installation part was last monday and it's been delayed a day, every day since then.

My indoor installation has now been delayed 3 weeks, but I work from home so I'm having to take annual leave until they come.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

They might be having issues getting a new cable from the network to your home.

Unfortunately this work can take a while depending on work loads and obtaining permission from local council for work to take place.

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
DanF12199
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I do appreciate that, but I keep getting told my the technical service team when I ring that there are no problems with the property.

So I'm not sure what's going on.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hmm. OK, hang around here for a bit and someone from the team should be able to take a look at your account

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

There probably isn't any problems with the property, but if, for example, there is a blocked duct, then you can expect up to an 8 week delay and there's nothing anyone can do about it. However it could be fixed by tomorrow, or the next day, so the best customer services can typically say is "It's scheduled for today", and they'll keep saying that until it's completed. 

You might want to get yourself a 3G/4G dongle in the meanwhile... 

0 Kudos