Menu
mattycb11
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Service Issues - CB11?

Hi, no connection following restart and reset of hub.  No Service Outages on your www...?

CB11 3WH

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service Issues - CB11?

You can contact VM to report the problem using ...

Text service on 07533051809

150 from Virgin landline.

0345 454 1111 from any other UK  phone.

The best time to call is weekdays 08:00 to get a UK agent, anything after 10:00 you must realise that you are quite likely to get through to an offshore agent that doesn't speak English as a first language.

Or you can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You can also try 0800 561 0061, which can show faults the internet system won’t show.

It also could be the fault has not been detected by VMs equipment, or there is a local power failure on an adjacent estate that has stopped an amplifier between you & the local fibre node working.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

mattycb11
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@nodrogd - Thanks for that - no issues reported. Appreciate your response though.

0 Kudos
mattycb11
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@MikeRobbo - Thanks - done that also. 🙂

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Morning @mattycb11

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having some issues with the service, this is never good. 

I've had a little look in the back end of things and some things are a little off, so I'll pop you a message now so we can take a closer look and send a tech if needed.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos