cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send back box from previous client

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am not a client virgin media but the previous tenant of my flat left a box (hub3) behind.
Is there a way I could return to Virgin to avoid it going to waste? (I live in Oxford)

Thanks in advance for the help

Best regards,

JB

4 REPLIES 4

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi you are trying to do the right thing, but as you are not a virgin customer it might prove tricky with some customer service people, the computer says no, but hopefully a moderator on here will pick this up in a few days Regards Micky

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I am not a client virgin media but the previous tenant of my flat left a box (hub3) behind.
<snip>

You may find the previous tenant coming back to collect it.  The Hub remains the property of VM and is rented out to the customer.  VM will request the previous tenant to return it or they will be charged for the non return of VM equipment. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
As said shove it in your shed (or similar) - its the previous tenants problem.

However, a VM person may reply here as newer Hubs are in short supply and they want them all back if possible so may sort a pick up from you

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello JB212,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I would love to help you with this as we are looking for all unused equipment to be returned.

I will send you a private message so I can get this resolved for you 🙂

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide