Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Self installation issue affecting upload speeds

We have been experiencing issues with our upload speed since our self-installation. On the speed board, I've been informed that there are settings which need correcting and require an engineer to set right.

I have noticed the light on our Hub 3 is almost always yellow, and not white as well. I presume this is why. We are signed up to the M200 package and our download speeds are perfect, but our upload speeds rarely get above 1mbps. As an architect and graphic designer both working from home, we need to upload very files regularly to our work servers and we are tearing our hair out!

I've tried to book an engineer over the phone, no luck. I've tried to speak to someone on the web chat but you can wait for days and then when they do finally write back, you don't catch them in time. We really need someone to come out and rectify this please Virgin Media!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Self installation issue affecting upload speeds

Hi Adam, thanks for contacting us and sorry for the delay in the reply. We have looked into this for you and can see that there is a fault in the area - F008587928. This is due to congestion on the network and the engineers are working to fix this. Chris

0 Kudos