cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self install

Sani123
Joining in

The light is flashing green the long bottom one but the manual says it should be white? Im a little confused if its working or not 

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Sani123 wrote:

The light is flashing green the long bottom one but the manual says it should be white? Im a little confused if its working or not 

thanks

Refer to page 9 here

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/Virgin-TV-V6-QuickStart-Guide-for-New-Custom...

if still not connected after 30 min call the activation number 0800 953 9500

Yes I have seen that but the wifi sign is solid green and power light is flashing green and the arrows have not turned on at all 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
If its flashing green its likely not been activated correctly yet. What did they say when you called them? It can take a few hours and they "ocassionally" get backlog delays.

If they say it is activated on you account then you will need a Tech install to trace the fault.

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 or 0345 454 1111 and book a Tech install

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@Sani123 wrote:

Yes I have seen that but the wifi sign is solid green and power light is flashing green and the arrows have not turned on at all 

You may possibly be disconnected somewhere between your home and the street cabinet.

If so you would need a technician visit to connect you by calling the pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734.

Edit: Crossed with jbrennand

Yh I just called she said shes activated it and it should be fine in 30 mins so I just got to play the waiting game and if nothing I will call again