Menu
Habib88
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Self install not delivered - no tracking info

Hi.

my self install package was supposed to be delivered yesterday- I waited all day to receive the two hour time slot text and nothing came.

called virgin media today and they said it’s out for delivery- but can’t provide me any tracking details. I can’t contact yodel without any of those details.

literally have no idea what to do- I work from home and have children who are supposed to be doing their course online.

can anyone give me an up to date information?

thanks

zashan

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Self install not delivered - no tracking info

First stop posting the same question on old threads.

As you havent actually been connected and activated you can call in and cancel the contract free of any charges and look at signing another ISP (maybe a 4G/5G BB SIM deal?). Or get a temporary connection with another ISP and just wait till VM get it sorted

There are lots of posts on these fora suggesting that VM (like others of course) are suffering shortages of new equipment because of the fiasco at the ports so things have slowed down.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Habib88
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Self install not delivered - no tracking info

Thanks for the advice John.

quite evident you are not a people’s person. 

0 Kudos