cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Self install kit not arrived - urgent

vtank
Up to speed

We’ve tried calling and got no where, hopefully a team member sees post here ASAP.

Self install kit was meant to arrive Friday 22nd via Collect+, didn’t. Called collect+ they said parcel is lost contact retailer. Called virgin said wait till Monday. Tracking still shows no updates.

Our existing provider contract ends on 28th and you’ve still not transferred our landline number (very important!!!!!!).

Can CS from here arrange for new kit arrive either getting engineer to drop one off TODAY or delivered by tomorrow  and ensure our number transfer is done by tomorrow as well 

thanks

14 REPLIES 14

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

this is not CS - VM have a presence here but it can take them a few days to get to threads

for more urgent you need to ring - start here

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony.
Sacked VIP

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

In the meantime,  get your existing contract extended until the new service is activated and working to your satisfaction. There can be many reasons for delay.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Useless from pre-installs team just now. Insist shop has got it, no they don't. Collect+/Yodel tracking shows its not even out for delivery. Collect+ has told me its been lost by depot. I'm getting no where. Absolutely horrendous customer service and running circles on multiple calls

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Welcome to virgin media !

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Update: Yodel found the lost parcel, seems like it'll get delivered late at night.

However I still want to confirm my landline number will be transferred before 28th so would be great if CS helped with that here

Thanks 

Still no help, customer service still useless has no idea what's happening with our number port. 2 days left on our existing contract...

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@vtank wrote:

Update: Yodel found the lost parcel, seems like it'll get delivered late at night.

However I still want to confirm my landline number will be transferred before 28th so would be great if CS helped with that here

Thanks 

As stated above CS do not respond on these boards (that's their advantage!) - A VM person will respond in a few days - so it will be quicker to call it in for the answer to your question

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

@jbrennand wrote:

@vtank wrote:

Thanks 

As stated above CS do not respond on these boards (that's their advantage!) - A VM person will respond in a few days - so it will be quicker to call it in for the answer to your question

Instead of spamming every thread around here you may wish to read the posts, we have already done that for last 3 days.

And there are admins here DMing here to escalate issues including ports from historical threads. 

You do realise every single time you post on your own thread, you put your post to the back of the que to be answered.

there are SOME VM staff on here, but 99% are customers just like you and I, that’s why it takes a few days for them to respond to the list of messages, which your constantly putting yourself to the back of.

IF i have helped you, please give me kudos / mark me as helpful, thanks