Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Self Install Not Delivered

I would like to first explain my current situation, I have been trying to get a self-install broadband for the past 7 weeks.

On my first attempt I recieved an email saying I failed credit check due to arrears on an old mobile account. I contacted Virgin and managed to pay the 50 pounds arrears and was told I could then get broadband installed.

I tried ordering online a second time only to be told I had out standing arrears still and could not get it, I contacted customer service a second time who said "no the arrears have been cleared BUT someone from the Sales department has to input a code on the account for the order to go through" since no Sales team are working due to Covid-19 I was told to wait 30 days for the account to clear automatically then I would be able to try again online.

I waited the 30 days and tried again ordering online and I was supposed to receive my order last Saturday but it was never delivered, I then received the same email I have recieved the first 2 times stating that they need to carry out a credit check and I have yet to hear anything since...

Is it possible to contact sales team through this forum? Would anyone be able to help set this up? It is incredibly frustrating, having tried all the relevant channels I am worried I may need to try a different provider for my broadband even though I have always been loyal to Virgin. I am located in the UK btw

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope we can sort something out

p.s My actual credit should be fine, although after doing 3 credit checks in the space of 2 months I am worried it is now starting to negatively impact me

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Self Install Not Delivered

Hi,

I have sent you a PM regarding this.

Many thanks, Chris 

To PM just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos