Menu
sjdvir
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Security Questions

I am having the same problems with security questions when trying to set up an online account that many other Virgin customers have had: I was never issued with any security codes. How can I fix this problem?

0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Security Questions

If you setup the account online you would have been asked for a memorable word during part of sign up, you can use this to pass security. 

If you don't remember what it is, you can request a reminder to be sent in the post, they'll typically want you to confirm information such as name, address, what package you are on and direct debit details, etc to send this out. If you can confirm other details they can also reset the password whilst on the phone to customer services. 

0 Kudos
sjdvir
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Security Questions

Thank you for your reply Z92. Unfortunately the problem is that I can't set up the account online in the first place. I can't do that because the software asks for a security code as I'm trying to set it up. This seems to a problem that quite a number of Virgin customers have had who bought their phones from  Carphone Warehouse. I thought there would be a standard work around, but I couldn't find one in any of the posts I checked.

0 Kudos