Menu
fabbe
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Says I'm not with virgin media anymore for broadband but got a bill I cant view

I recently moved and I had some issues getting my services to work ( https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Internet-disconnected-again-and-direct-debi... ) but recently got them to work again but still when I log in to my virgin media account online it says I'm not with virgin anymore, even though I got an broadband contract recently set-up again and got an bill online as well I cant view.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Says I'm not with virgin media anymore for broadband but got a bill I cant view

Thanks for getting back to me and confirming that you still cannot get in @fabbe. I was hoping that what I did with the transfer went through. 

Please could you try to clear your cache and try this again and let me know, if this doesn't work we would need to log this with our IT team to be investigated further.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
fabbe
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Says I'm not with virgin media anymore for broadband but got a bill I cant view

Cleared cache and same message still there, also tried different browser and different devices.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey @fabbe,

I have now raised this with our IT team to be looked into further, this can take up to 5 working days, I will be in touch as soon as we have an update from the team. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
fabbe
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello, it's been over 5 working days with no update and it still say I'm not with virgin when I log in.

0 Kudos
fabbe
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Bump

0 Kudos