Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

SUPERHUB 3

Hi I have had the new Superhub 3 for weeks now but having no luck getting it to connect and keep going back to my old hub.Its supposed to work out of the box?but when I get has far as settings page it says internet  access denied,router not ready and keeps reloading the same page.Getting a bit frustrated now as only realised a few months ago I am paying £45.50 just for broadband and its been pretty poor the old hub for some time with no wifi or eventually getting it to work by rebooting old router.I shame really as its the fastest available.Seriously considering cancelling now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SUPERHUB 3

@IanLC wrote:

Hi I have had the new Superhub 3 for weeks now but having no luck getting it to connect and keep going back to my old hub.Its supposed to work out of the box?but when I get has far as settings page it says internet  access denied,router not ready and keeps reloading the same page.Getting a bit frustrated now as only realised a few months ago I am paying £45.50 just for broadband and its been pretty poor the old hub for some time with no wifi or eventually getting it to work by rebooting old router.I shame really as its the fastest available.Seriously considering cancelling now.

The new HUB may need activating:

0800 953 9500

Ensure the new HUB is plugged in BEFORE phoning the above number!

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi IanLC, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than usual. 

I have had a look and can see that the new hub still hasn't been activated, especially if the old hub is still working. 

Are you able to ring the number given above? 

Do let us know if you need any help. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi sorted now after using that number,many thanks for your help👍

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator