Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

SHOCKING SERVICE FOR NEW CUSTOMERS - engineer did not show up to the installation appointment!

The engineer did not show up for the scheduled and confirmed installation appointment today (without giving any indication he would not be coming), and now I have no wifi for my important meetings tomorrow. The contact centre and web chat functions both don't work, and I was minded to cancel the whole brand new contract which was meant to start from today (and I see I received confirmation I am being billed from today!), but tried to do so using the webchat, and it will apparently take up to 24 hours to connect me to an agent if I want to cancel (no doubt when it does connect me in 8 hours time and I am asleep, it will time out and I will be back to square one). Absolutely unacceptable customer service! 

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: SHOCKING SERVICE FOR NEW CUSTOMERS - engineer did not show up to the installation appointment!

Is there a question?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: SHOCKING SERVICE FOR NEW CUSTOMERS - engineer did not show up to the installation appointment!

How do I get my broadband installed first thing tomorrow since it was meant to be installed already by now?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

you can't get it installed by tomorrow. That is a dream world

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@newuser112020 wrote:

How do I get my broadband installed first thing tomorrow since it was meant to be installed already by now?

You won’t. You need to contact customer service at 8am and find out what’s gone on. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos