Menu
kha828
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

SH4 connection issue

Hi All,

I've recently received my SH4 and I'm having issues connecting any of my company internal websites only however on the Hub3 everything works fine.

Any ideas why this is happening?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: SH4 connection issue

You can only have one Hub activated on the line at any one time.

Once your Hub 4 is activated the Hub 3 will de-activate.

Did you call in to get the Hub 4 activated ?

All new installs / replacement electronic equipment need to be activated.

You can try the Activation number -  0800 953 9500 

Best time to phone is 08:00

Or

You can wait on here for one of the VM Staff to pick up the thread but this may take a few days.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
kha828
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I only have one hub connected which is the new one and the only website I cannot connect to is my company's intranet that we connect to the VPN to get access to. It all worked well until I installed the new hub and I cannot figure out why, maybe the settings are different on this hub?

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Try with the hub in modem mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Z92
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The new hub will have a different hardware address so is likely to give you a different IP address. If your work allows access by username/password/IP address then they need to update this address on their system. 

0 Kudos