Menu
papedu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Router never arrived to click&collect location

I got the M100 contract and I chose to get the router delivered in a tesco express store closeby using the click&collect service, as the previous tenant in my house already had a Virgin installation. The parcel never arrived, and it was returned to Virgin. I never even got a code to pick up my package. The delivery company (Yodel), refers to Virgin customer service for any query, but no one ever answer the phone in Virgin costumer service. If I check My Virgin personal webpage, it still says that I'm scheduled to receive my router on Friday January 8th (which it never happened). If I check my click&connect tracking number it says it has been returned to Virgin. I don't know where is my router, but I really need the broadband service to work from home. Can anyone on Virgin help me with this issue? I'm running out of options to contact a human being in Virgin

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router never arrived to click&collect location

Hi there

Thanks for reaching out to us

I can check this for you, so will pop you a private message to take some details

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
papedu
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fantastic, thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Update.

This has now been resolved via private message with customer.

A manned install is now booked in for them

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos