cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router delivery

NoemieFM
Tuning in

I am meant to receive my router tomorrow but have no information about the time when I will receive it exactly. I am working all day and am not sure I will be able to be there to receive it!

What happens if I am not here on time to receive it? Will I be able to collect it from the post officer or will I have to reschedule a delivery?

How long before the delivery do we usually get a text from Yodel telling us when they will come?

Noemie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NoemieFM,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community ad welcome both here and to Virgin Media.

Sorry for the delay in answering, I was able to find you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like you are up and running, how are things going?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi NoemieFM,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community ad welcome both here and to Virgin Media.

Sorry for the delay in answering, I was able to find you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like you are up and running, how are things going?

Regards

Paul.

NoemieFM
Tuning in
Hi Paul, yeah it was all sorted, I received the text only 30min before the time slot started which wasn't convenient at all since I wasn't home but I was lucky to have someone who could pick it up from me. I know it's not Virgin's fault but it would be helpful to know the 2h time slot the day before the delivery of the parcel.
Thanks for your reply!

Hi Paul, yeah it was all sorted, I received the text only 30min before the time slot started which wasn't convenient at all since I wasn't home but I was lucky to have someone who could pick it up from me. I know it's not Virgin's fault but it would be helpful to know the 2h time slot the day before the delivery of the parcel.
Thanks for your reply!