Menu
NoemieFM
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Router delivery

I am meant to receive my router tomorrow but have no information about the time when I will receive it exactly. I am working all day and am not sure I will be able to be there to receive it!

What happens if I am not here on time to receive it? Will I be able to collect it from the post officer or will I have to reschedule a delivery?

How long before the delivery do we usually get a text from Yodel telling us when they will come?

Noemie

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Router delivery

Hi NoemieFM,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community ad welcome both here and to Virgin Media.

Sorry for the delay in answering, I was able to find you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like you are up and running, how are things going?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
NoemieFM
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul, yeah it was all sorted, I received the text only 30min before the time slot started which wasn't convenient at all since I wasn't home but I was lucky to have someone who could pick it up from me. I know it's not Virgin's fault but it would be helpful to know the 2h time slot the day before the delivery of the parcel.
Thanks for your reply!
0 Kudos
NoemieFM
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul, yeah it was all sorted, I received the text only 30min before the time slot started which wasn't convenient at all since I wasn't home but I was lucky to have someone who could pick it up from me. I know it's not Virgin's fault but it would be helpful to know the 2h time slot the day before the delivery of the parcel.
Thanks for your reply!
0 Kudos