cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Package wasn’t delivered

aaronb2
Just joined

I have recently moved into a new house and a broadband package was supposed to be delivered. It was stated over delivery tracking and email that it had been delivered on Friday 13th August however nothing arrived and still hasn’t today (15/08/22)

Please could you come back to me on this with some help/ information.

Thanks
Aaron Beckett 

2 REPLIES 2

melindakielty
Joining in

Hey,

I had this issue today, Yodel stated they delivered my parcel at 1:15pm when they didn't. The parcel was signed for and given to someone else who wasn't me.

I had to contact Yodel directly, tell them I hadn't received my package and it's completely gone. My property has CCTV so I was able to show proof the lies of the driver. They'll investigate where it is and they'll question the driver.

I then had to call Virgin Media to explain that the package never came and I need to be sent a new one because someone random has the parcel and I don't know who it is. Make sure you properly explain this to them as they'll just try and help you set-up a non-existing broadband.

This then meant my contract had to be delayed from the 15th August to 18th August until the kit arrives. The driver eventually delivered the package because he was trying to keep it for himself - why say he delivered earlier when he obviously didn't? The damage was done and I couldn't amend the issues. No more internet for another three days!

You'll have to try and talk and call to get things sorted - I don't get why Virgin Media uses Yodel when so many people suffer issues with them.

Hope this helps,

Melinda

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @aaronb2, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear that your router wasn't delivered.
May I ask if you've got in contact with our delivery courier Yodel?
As they deal with the deliveries and have said that the item has been delivered, have you reached out to them for an update?
You can reach out to them here.
Let us know how it goes and what they say, then we can go on from there.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs