Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Router / Hub hasn’t been sent

So I signed up nearly two weeks ago, I have a technician coming out on the 24th and it seems I’m probably going to have to cancel him. I’m still waiting for a confirmation email about the router being sent to my address. I’ve tried ringing 6-7 times to speak to someone to get nearly two hours in and the phone hangs up. I’ve tried the online text message and that seems to reset after a few hours. I think I want to terminate my contract. Luckily I’m still just within my two week cooling off period, I can’t contact anyone at virgin for help. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Router / Hub hasn’t been sent

@ChrisOrrell wrote:

So I signed up nearly two weeks ago, I have a technician coming out on the 24th and it seems I’m probably going to have to cancel him. I’m still waiting for a confirmation email about the router being sent to my address. I’ve tried ringing 6-7 times to speak to someone to get nearly two hours in and the phone hangs up. I’ve tried the online text message and that seems to reset after a few hours. I think I want to terminate my contract. Luckily I’m still just within my two week cooling off period, I can’t contact anyone at virgin for help. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The engineer would bring the HUB with them for the install.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Router / Hub hasn’t been sent

and your 14-day cooling off period doesn't start until the service is installed, so even if he doesn't turn up you've still got plenty of time. 

0 Kudos