cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route Plan and Method Statement

leodesantos
Joining in

Hi,

The building that I live in has some tunnels (BT) to the internet cupboard (that we cant use) but as I live on the ground floor some Virgin Media engineers already said that I total possible to pass the cable on the side of the parking lot and my freehold management company already agreed. 

Wayleave sent a form to my freehold management company who requested in a reply a Route Plan and a Method Statement. This was not provided yet and I'm waiting for this installation since May 1st.

Could you please help me with this issue? 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @leodesantos

Welcome to the community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us. 

I'm sorry to hear this, I appreciate this must be frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

To clarify, have you taken out services with us and are awaiting install? Are you waiting for the Route Plan and Method Statement from us? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I'm still waiting for installation.

Wayleave replied today saying that the can't provide a route plan and methods statement.

And I will not get the form signed if I don't get it.

Any ideas?

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us @leodesantos 

We should be able to get this arranged for you,  I am going to pop you overa PM so that we can get some address information,  I can then email the area field manager and ask for their assistance.

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for providing me with that information via PM. 

I have reached out the to area field manager and asked them to provide me with the requested information. 

As soon as I hear anything further I shall let you know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon, 

As per our PM, I have spoken with the wayleave team and they have have said that we are not able to provide a route plan and method statement, The reason for this is that there could be unforeseen issues when pulling cables etc that could change the route pan this would also change the method statement. 

Once again I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M