Menu
PCotgrave
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Rollout Query

Hi all, seems my previous post hasn’t registered so here it goes again 🙂

In May last year, we were notified via post that Virgin were coming to our area so I completed the Wayleave document and sent it off.

After hearing nothing I went onto make contact with the Wayleave team in August who advised that the work was planned for the New Year. We’re now into the new year and my current ISP contract is now “rolling” month to month. I recently made contact on social media and the team advised me to post here.

All I’m trying to do is find out information on when the rollout will take place, if it’s still planned or any other info but can’t seem to find anything. 

I’m loathed to enter into a new contract with my current ISP until i know the situation with the Virgin Rollout. 

Can anyone point me in the direction to where I may find this info or someone who I can contact. I’ve seen from the archives that staff have made enquiries in the past, wondering if this is still possible?

Thanks in Advance!

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rollout Query

Hi there

Happy to help you with this

I will pop you a private message to take some details from you so I can check this.

Thanks 

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
PCotgrave
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rollout Query

Edit - ignore, you’ve sent a PM.

Thanks!

0 Kudos