cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rolling Contract + Second Line?

Blueo
Joining in

So i want to explain what the title means as it might be confusing at first, so right now i am currently living with my parents in their households which they have their own ISP (BT) and the internet connection speeds aren't the best in the sense when you have a whole household using it at the one time it becomes very hard to have a stable connection at times 

So i want to get a rolling contract since my income isn't exactly stable so having the option to cancel without a fee would be amazing 

the second line so far as im aware by default Virgin Media line is different from ofcom lining e.g the one BT and everyone else uses as i can't find any information if it would be allowed to have a BT internet connection coming into the household via ADSL and the Virgin Media cable being its own thing so in theory this should all work out, but i want to double check 

As i don't know how i would ask virgin media this as by default they'll cancel the current household one which is BT 

So any help is much appreciated thank you 

1 REPLY 1

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

This can be done but rolling contract tend to be more expensive. The line would be completely separate to BT too as we use a different infrastructure. 

Let me pop you a private message to take some details and i'll further assist with this.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more