cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning router

howie676
Joining in

Yet again there’s more issues with Virgin media. They keep demanding the return of their router however I’m still waiting for the returns kit(since June). It was confirmed on the system recently that someone was collecting it on 30 Aug but apparently no one’s available now

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Try again on....

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hey @howie676,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with the return of your router, have you changed address since you disconnected and need the packaging sending to a new address or are you at the same address?

Regards,

Steven_L

Twice I’ve been waiting for the returns paperwork/packaging and also a collection from someone from virgin. I’m still at the same address although I’ve never actually been connected to Virgin 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @howie676,

Thanks for confirming that. I'm sorry you've still not received the pre-paid packaging. With our Equipment Collectors, the times and days provided are estimates, and collections are dependent on whether they are in the area on the day.

You can request a Returns Pack by visiting this page and popping in your details. The packaging will be sent out within 5 working days, and it's just a case of popping it back.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ