Menu
Ultrono
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Returning ,old equipment - not happy

Hi,

I recently upgraded to the latest superhub, all is well.

Early Jan 2021 I then got an email asking me to return the old superhub, again fine.

It's now 5th Feb 2021 and I've since been sent multiple emails and SMS messages saying someone called "tyler" will be comng to collect my old equipment, with the latest notififcation coming through this morning. No one has turned up.

You've now emailed me stating if I don't return the equipment I could incurr charges.

To make things worse I'm trying to get through to your support line. The must keeps briefly cutting out, I hear people talking in the background and then the hold musci continues. Someone is clearly there but doesn;t want to answer.

Can some from Virgin Media please help as this is frankly turning into an unecessary saga that is getting rather frustrating.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Ultrono
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Returning ,old equipment - not happy

Ok, I give up with the support line. I've just tried a different department and was placed on hold with music. Someone then picked up as the music cut out and then put the phone back down.

Your telephone support really lets down an excellent product.

I've patiently waited in x2 days at your request to hand over the equipment to an angineer, who has failed to turn up both times.

0 Kudos
stabilo00
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If you have gone from a hub 2 to 3 they dont want the 2's back these days.
0 Kudos
Ultrono
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I went from the Hub v3 to v4.

They definitly want the old euipment back as they keep emailing and sending myself text messages. They however never show up and are hard to speak to.

I'm praying a VM staff member answers here so they can resolve this.

Thanks

0 Kudos