cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning equipment

jpstuff
Joining in

Dear Virgin Media,

I have recieved an email from noreply@contactengine.com asking me to book a date for my equipment to be returned. There is a link on the email which opens https://forms.c-e.io/.  

Can you confirm that this is a genuine email from Virgin Media?

How do I package the equipment?

What exactly do I need to return?

Will I have a receipt to proof I return the equipment when it is collected?

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jpstuff,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I can confirm that noreply@contactengine.com is a genuine email address that will make contact to help arrange and set up the return of equipment. Is the email asking for you to return the equipment, or to set up collection?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

jpstuff
Joining in

Thankz Zach.

The email is to set up a collection.

Will I recieve a reciept to prove the collection has been accepted?

Thanks again.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey jpstuff, thanks for this reply and for confirming it's about arranging a collection with our staff.

We do not send a confirmation for this straight away, however you'll receive SMS notifications a bit before we send someone out to collect this so you can confirm the appointment there.

We also give you the option to change the collection address in the event we got this wrong/not updated on the same text message.

You can get more info on our returns and what equipment we require back on this link here.

Please, let us know if this helps and if you have more questions or concerns. 

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs