forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
nmoy
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Reschedule of delivery

I recently signed up to a new account in my new flat, but due to the various Covid-19 restrictions I have not been able to move in as scheduled. 

I kept changing the delivery date of my router etc for this reason. I changed to it Febuary 10th, and now I will be arriving earlier on Feb 1st, but I am unable to reschedule again, the reason given being

"Your self-install pack is already on its way to your chosen Collect+ location. You'll receive a text and an email when it's available to collect, and you'll have 10 days to pick it up once it arrives. Unfortunately, this means you can no longer reschedule your delivery."

Surely this isn't true? I would obviously like to reschedule to Feb 1st if possible, is there any way I can do this without phoning the helpline?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reschedule of delivery

Hi as you are new to Virgin, I have to point out that they are not the best to deal with via customer services so by changing arrangements already setup muddies the waters, and as you have done this more than once you have been given an altamatum, as to the last point this forum is not an immediate link to a virgin person they do respond on here in rotation but take 4 or 5 days. Regards Micky
0 Kudos