Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rerouting outside cable

Joining in

I’m getting an extension and the conservatory which the virgin cable is attached to is due to be demolished in about a weeks time so I will need the cable rerouting. How do I go about arranging this?


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There will be a cost of £25.

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello SB182.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Thanks for asking about the relocation of the external cabling.

If you haven't been able to call us yet, 
I'd like to take a look into this for you and get this booked in.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great.