Menu
Ggabygabriela
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Request for a Spotter

Hi,

Could someone please help me getting a Spotter to come over and have a look at my flat and advise why I can't have Virgin broadband, if indeed this is the case, when my neighbour upstairs and downstairs both have Virgin broadband? I checked on Virgin's website and it says it's not available for my flat, but when I switch to any other flat in the building it says it's available...

This is urgent, as I work only from home, so your help would be greatly appreciated!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Request for a Spotter

Hi there,

of course no problem, let me send you a private message to grab some details and see what I can do to help.

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there Ggabygabriela, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us. 

I'm hoping by now VM-Jon was able to get a spotter arranged for you. Please pop back and let us know how the visit goes. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ggabygabriela
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

I am still waiting for somebody to get in touch to schedule the visit, but Jon advised it can take up to 48 hours to release the property as serviceable and once that's done, he will arrange for someone to come in and have a look, so hopefully, Virgin will get in touch today. 

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That's great news Ggabygabriela.

Please pop back and update us on how things go later on today. 

In the meantime, if you need anything else, you know where we are 🙂 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Ggabygabriela
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath and Jon,

Just to let you know, this has been sorted out now, you and your colleague, Richard, are true life savers!!! 

Thank you so much for all your help with this! 

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all! I’m pleased it was sorted for you.

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos