cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repull No Show

Jimlad73
Tuning in

Was supposed to have a repull team this morning between 8 and 1....nobody has showed up. Ive been waiting for 3 weeks for this after a previous 2 week wait for the technician to turn up despite me telling customer services i needed a repull.

It is holding up my extension build for literally 5 weeks now.

I know its a third party Avon Line that is doing it, is there any way to contact them to find out whats going on? 

5 REPLIES 5

Jimlad73
Tuning in

24 hours later and no communication regarding this.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jimlad73,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and we're sorry to hear that your re-pull appointment has been rescheduled! We can understand how frustrating this process can be for you. 

In this instance, we would advise you contact our Pre-Install team on 08000521734 to discuss this further and see what has caused for your pre-pull appointment to be pushed back.

We do apologise that this happened and that you have to wait longer than expected for your appointment. You can check if your appointment has been rescheduled via your online account.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

would it be the pre install team i need to talk to as this is a repull? I already have viurgin and need the external box moving. They need to do some groundwork etc...i think its avon line that need to do it?

Hi Jimlad73, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. The Pre-Installs team are able to get more information as they have the relevant systems however I can see that since posting here you've spoken to the teams. 

Have they given you an update and the new appointment? If not let us know and we can take you through security to give you the new appointment details. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs