Menu
abdulquyum
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Replacement router not working

Hi guys, I installed a new router about 4 hours ago and still have no internet. After waiting an hour on the phone to VM they said they activated the new hub and said they’ll call back which they didn’t after I went through the reset procedure. 2 hours later still no internet and I can’t get through on the phone and they are not responding on chat.  Is there something I’m doing wrong?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement router not working

Leave it switched on overnight and if it still isn't working call it in at 08:00.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement router not working

do a full reset - if that does nothing then ring the activation line 0800 953 9500 - they may have activated it but then again

as to call backs - forget it - they do not happen

Tony
0 Kudos