cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement internal wall box

jkarir
Joining in

Hi. My internal wall box is damaged and I need to have it replaced or repaired. How can I go about arranging this? It’s fallen off the wall and hanging loose. The cables also appear to be loose. Thanks 😊 

5 REPLIES 5

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You just call in and report it - or a VM person will help in a day or two whwn they get here. A photo would be useful info.

IF it was not your fault it was damaged it will be a free replacement - if it was your fault there will be a £25 charge. You could use the opportunity to move it to a better location if appropriate

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

John, you are a superstar! I’ll do that now and thanks again for helping me get my head clear on what I need to do. 

Hi there @jkarir

Thank you for your post to the community forums and welcome back to the team! 

A big thank you to @jbrennand for their help and guidance on this! Have you been able to sort this with our teams since your last post?

Thank you. 

Hi Ashleigh,

Not yet. I’m struggling to get through to customer services without a massive wait. Is there any chance you can help to book an engineer for me?

thanks 

Hi there @jkarir, sorry that you have not been able to get through to the team yet.

Of course we will be happy to help you from here, I'm just going to pop you a PM to confirm your details so I can get this booked.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules