Menu
XKayleighX
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Replacement hub

Hi,

I'm getting a replacement hub that's due tomorrow. I've been getting messages to tell me I will be getting connected at such and such time, does this mean an engineer is coming to my property or that it's just the delivery of the hub? I assumed intially it's just the hub! 

Will appreciate any info on this.

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement hub

Vm messages can be quite confusing, but if it states you will be receiving a hub then that's all you'll get. If a engineer calls he'd be bringing one with him. Very unlikely for a replacement hub.

XKayleighX
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your response, it doesn't say anything about the hub, just says "we'll be connecting you". If it's just the hub does someone need to be in to receive it, or would they be happy to leave it in a safe place do you know? (I have a 4 hour time slot and need to make arrangements either way)

0 Kudos
Z92
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

They are normally quite happy to leave it in a safe place since it's typically hermes that do the delivery, but don't always expect them to carry out your instructions as they could decide leave it in someone else's bin on recycling day...

But at least they typically send you a photo so you can track it down.

XKayleighX
Just joined
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's fantastic help, thank you! I can leave a note on the door or something and hope for the best 🤣 

Again, thanks so much for your help, it's very much appreciated 🙂 

0 Kudos