Menu
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Replacement Modem

Hello,

Our modem has been playing up for a while now , Suddenly we will loose connection on the Wifi and Wired. Sometimes the Modem will just randomly reboot as and when it feels like it , Sometimes the bottom white atmos light will suddenly just go red (Though the internet still works) but also the biggest thing of all the modem just keeps going back to factory defaults all the time!!!

There is nothing wrong with the connection inside the home (Microsoft Engineer) and the power levels all seem to be perfectly OK. We have had this problem in the past and it was a faulty modem. Yes i have tried turning it off back on , Resetting with a pin on the back of the reset etc ... it's nothing to do with my connection as normally that's perfect it's defiantly the modem

My mum is currently shielding and isn't having any personal contact with anyone from outside the house due to her medical issues ... (Can't have an Engineer Appointment) So can someone from Virgin please arrange a Replacement Modem to be sent to us ASAP (I can install it my self) and i can return the old unit back to you.

This is starting to become annoying and trying to ring to get it replaced i can never get though.

Thanks.

Sty

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement Modem

I've escalated that for a VM staff response, you will hopefully get a response tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good morning @Stythinator 

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

I can get this all sorted for you. 

I will need to drop you a PM so that we can get this arranged. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for providing me with that information over PM. 

I can confirm that this has now sent out the replacement of the hub. 

It will take approximately 5-7 business days to get to you. 

I would like to once again apologies for the experience you have had with this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos