Menu
Steve_Watford
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Replacement Hub3 solid red light not in modem mode and not overheating

I've received a replacement Hub 3.  Followed the instructions and waited for the white light... and waited.... and waited.  Just a solid red power light.  Eventually tried logging on and I have internet access etc.

Research suggested it's overheating, however the box is cool, the diagnostic message on the router says it's operating at normal temperature.

Rebooted many times, reset with pin-hole multiple times... still solid red power light.

Like most people I'm completely reliant on the internet and this hub to work from home.  If this red power light is an indicator of an issue then I need to resolve the issue as I can't afford downtime whilst waiting for new routers to be sent out.

Any suggestions on how to fix this... or am I safe to ignore it?

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement Hub3 solid red light not in modem mode and not overheating

Hi there @Steve_Watford 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Sorry to hear that you've been having these issues with your new Hub 3.0 

I've been able to locate your account and I can see that there are some issues in your area at the moment. There is currently a fault with the broadband and is logged under the reference F007940768. This is due to be fixed by 30th September 10am however the team will do their best to get this fixed sooner. 

Please let us know if you need any further help or have any issues. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Steve_Watford
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie,

Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately it doesn't look like the team fixed anything.

The new router still has a solid red light and  I'm regularly having to reboot the broadband.

Can someone call me to resolve the issues?

thanks

S

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers for the reply, Steve_Watford. Sorry to hear this is still occurring. I've attempted remote diagnostics, it does show a tech appointment has already been booked for you. Our engineer will be able to get this sorted for you.

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos