Menu
sdsdsdsd
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Repeated problems getting quickstart kit delivered

Hi,

I made an order on 2020-08-18 for a new installation and quick start kit for a house we were about to move into, with the quickstart delivery scheduled for 2020-09-02. I chose one of the suggested collectplus locations, a petrol station about 300 metres from the house.

On 2020-09-01 I received a text saying it would be delivered on the selected day, and on 2020-09-02 I received a tracking number saying it was on the way.

The tracking shows it was not delivered to the collection point and was returned to sender on 2020-09-03, so that day i logged into the site and requested a rescheduled the delivery for 2020-09-04 and also contacted your (chat) support team asking for confirmation it would be delivered, and asking that the kit is sent to the house if there's a problem with the collectplus service. The agent confirmed it would be sent to my house when redelivered

2020-09-04 came and went with no updates or delivery, so i contacted the (chat) support team again on 2020-09-05 asking for the kit to be sent to my house. The chat support team said they couldn't assist and i'd need to call. The (phone) agent advised it would be re-sent ASAP - they didn't confirm a date but said likely 2020-09-07 or 2020-09-08

On the evening of 2020-09-08 I called again and the 'quick start' team on the phone said they'd schedule a delivery for my home, today, 2020-09-10, and that i'd receive a 2-hour delivery window.

Yesterday, 2020-09-09 I received a text saying 'your new kit is due to arrive tomorrow at your chosen store. CollectPlus will let you know when it arrives' which doesn't inspire confidence that I was told the correct information. Since then I've received no other information, no tracking number, etc, and the order status online says it's scheduled for today, and 'you will receive a text message on the day of your delivery, but no other tracking information'

We both work from home and it's been over a week since we should have been connected; we're tethering to phones and using neighbours' shared wifi to get by, but we really need our own connection ASAP.

My best guess from the info above is that this package isn't going to arrive today (it's 15:00 now) and apparently neither the chat support team nor phone support team are able to support this type of question - is there anything you can please do to ensure I'll get our quickstart kit soon?

Thanks,
Stephen

0 Kudos
sdsdsdsd
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repeated problems getting quickstart kit delivered

I was correct, no modem again. (18:05)
Please take a look when you can and please send me a modem 🙂
0 Kudos
sdsdsdsd
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've just spoken to the phone support team again, and this time the agent was pretty confident the order was correctly updated and I'll receive my modem on 2020-09-15, let's see how that goes
0 Kudos
sdsdsdsd
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The quickstart kit arrived on Saturday at last, and it worked like a charm! 

0 Kudos