cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed lots of soil to make driveway and have virgin wires sticking out. Can i get an engineer to come

Nina66321
Joining in

Wires sticking out after digging.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

It will very likely need a construction team rather than an engineer, and they will want paying if it's not their fault. Post a picture. 

If you can't get this organised on the phone then a staff member here may be able to help. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

It will very likely need a construction team rather than an engineer, and they will want paying if it's not their fault. Post a picture. 

If you can't get this organised on the phone then a staff member here may be able to help. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nina66321, thanks for reaching out on our help forums and thank you for your first post here.
Glad to have you on board as a member of our community!

We're sorry to hear of the issue with exposed cables following this construction work you're reporting, we can see you've marked this issue as resolved now - has the advice from jpeg1 helped and did you manage to speak to our team?

Please, give us a shout if you still need our help. 
We're eager to best assist.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello. Yes this hasnt been resolved yet. Il take a picture tomorrow during the day to show you:)

Hi Nina66321,

Thanks for posting, so we can arrange getting the cabling sorted, I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm