Menu
Reply
Highlighted
  • 3
  • 0
  • 0
Joining in
111 Views
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Removal of inside And outside box

I am not a Virgin customer but have a box Inside and outside and very large unsightly cabling. How  do I get both removed?

Im starting a building works next week. And need to move it urgently.

0 Kudos
Reply
Highlighted
  • 3.65K
  • 283
  • 513
Superfast
105 Views
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removal of inside And outside box


@Katsti wrote:

I am not a Virgin customer but have a box Inside and outside and very large unsightly cabling. How  do I get both removed?

Im starting a building works next week. And need to move it urgently.


https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Removal-of-Virgin-boxes/m-p/4328236#M303943 

0 Kudos
Reply
Highlighted
  • 3
  • 0
  • 0
Joining in
95 Views
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removal of inside And outside box


@carl_pearce wrote:

@Katsti wrote:

I am not a Virgin customer but have a box Inside and outside and very large unsightly cabling. How  do I get both removed?

Im starting a building works next week. And need to move it urgently.


https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Removal-of-Virgin-boxes/m-p/4328236#M303943 


Thank for the response! 
How can I arrange VM engineer to come and remove it?

0 Kudos
Reply
Highlighted
  • 3.65K
  • 283
  • 513
Superfast
92 Views
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removal of inside And outside box


@Katsti wrote:

@carl_pearce wrote:

@Katsti wrote:

I am not a Virgin customer but have a box Inside and outside and very large unsightly cabling. How  do I get both removed?

Im starting a building works next week. And need to move it urgently.


https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Removal-of-Virgin-boxes/m-p/4328236#M303943 


Thank for the response! 
How can I arrange VM engineer to come and remove it?


You have three options:

  • Wait for a VM staff member to reply on here (Currently 5 - 7 days).
  • Text VM on 07533 051 809.
  • Phone customer services on 0345 454 1111.

I'm not sure how far you will get with the last two options, not being a VM customer.

0 Kudos
Reply
Highlighted
  • 3
  • 0
  • 0
Joining in
44 Views
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removal of inside And outside box

I’m waiting for reply of VM member of forum.  

0 Kudos
Reply
Highlighted
  • 31.4K
  • 1.64K
  • 5.49K
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
38 Views
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Removal of inside And outside box

it can take about a week. If you keep bumping the post it can delay a reply

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Reply