cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of exterior cable

CeeJayBee
Tuning in

I am trying to get cables removed from the exterior of my mother’s house. She does not have an account with virgin media and is simply facilitating virgin media by allowing cables run across the front of her house. Virgin media were paying her a nominal sum (very very nominal ) to allow this but it’s been a serious tussle every year to get VM to pay up. My mother has run out of patience with the unprofessional attitude of VM. The cables WILL be removed by me or by a builder regardless of what VM say. I have complained twice and given the phone number for my mother to VM. I have phoned 4 times (I’m presently on my 5th call) and bar one call, I have been holding on 3 of the calls in excess of 2 hours. Virgin Media - this is a direct message to you - have no doubt, those cables are coming down and this event will occur in the short term. You have the opportunity to come and remove them yourself but if you don’t, my mother is under no legal obligation to keep those cables there. I suggest someone from VM contact me to obtain details for my mother. 

15 REPLIES 15

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Perhaps, just perhaps, this might make VM shake up their communications both internally and with the outside world. 

But somehow I doubt it.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

@Superstar, thank you for your support. ❤️

Good lord! - Is this still rumbling on! - This is p155 poor from VM!!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Yep, I’m afraid so. Thank you for your support, 

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I can just imagine the email pass-the-parcel within the company, with every recipient looking for someone else with sufficient authority to do something about it.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

It feels like a soap-opera - I'm here with popcorn waiting to see how it ends!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7