Menu
thenippy
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Remote pairing to tv

Thanks Dave for your quick reply. I’ve done the search of codes as suggested a few times in the past but unfortunately it turns the tv off after about five minutes searching each time but does not work the volume when you switch back on.I’ve also checked and apparently Hitachi haven’t made a television since approximately 2012 and just rebadge new TVs made in several countries including turkey so I don’t think I’ll ever find the code to be honest. 
thanks again! 👍

0 Kudos
DerrickVMTech
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remote pairing to tv

Hi

try using the following codes

press and hold down tv and clear at the same time until the light at top flashed twice

enter either 0014 0022 or 0044

one of those codes should work once you enter the code the green light will flash green twice to indicate you have entered the correct code 

try then the volume of works great if not repeat the process with the other 2 codes until it works

jobs done 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
thenippy
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for trying to help but unfortunately your codes didn’t work. I’ll keep on trying!

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi thenippy,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you - have you had any luck with this since posting?

If not, sadly it sounds like your TV may be incompatible with our remote. However while this is very rare, I can see if sending out a replacement remote to you would help?

Let me know,

Beth

0 Kudos
thenippy
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

• Thanks Beth I’ve had no luck yet I’m afraid think I should have bought a different tv! 

• thanks 
  • milton
0 Kudos