cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocating router ( hub) at home

martin123p
Joining in

Hello,

I have m125 package and I would like to relocate router in my home, because it´s currently located in private tenants room and I dont have access to it, does anyone have useful number or email address I could contact, because Im running circles on VM help section, thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @martin123p 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I will be more than happy to arrange a technician visit for you so the hub can be relocated. 

Please note there is a £25 non fault call out charge for this type of work so if you are happy to proceed, please reply to my PM and I will get this booked for you.

Cheers 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's a standard £25 fee for this non fault call out fee.   If you wait here a couple of days a VM Mod should pick this thread up and discuss with you directly.  It will save you from calling in  🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @martin123p 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I will be more than happy to arrange a technician visit for you so the hub can be relocated. 

Please note there is a £25 non fault call out charge for this type of work so if you are happy to proceed, please reply to my PM and I will get this booked for you.

Cheers 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming the requested details via PM @martin123p 

I've booked a technician for you to come out to relocate the hub. You can find confirmation of the visit via your 👉 online account.

Let me know if there are any problems with the date or time and I can look to reschedule this for you. 

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Let us know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team