Menu
Hayleymitch83
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Relocating external wall box

Hi,

I’m looking to have an extension and therefore the wall in which my external box is fitted on will be removed, therefore the cable route and wall box will need to be removed and relocated onto the new wall once it’s built. How would I go about this process please?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Relocating external wall box

Expect am bill for £99

You can either call in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 10 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Relocating external wall box

Hi Hayleymitch83,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you to  help with this.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos