cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocate cable entry

Maxmart
Joining in

I need to relocate the cable entry due to renovations.

Can't find where to book appointment online.

Been sat in long queue trying to phone.

Could someone from VM contact me to arrange please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Maxmart,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

As @Tudor has mentioned, if you wish to rearrange the installation then we can send out a technician to help with that, but there would be a £25 call out charge. If you're happy to accept that charge, please let me know and we'll go from there to arrange it.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There will be a charge of £25.

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Maxmart,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

As @Tudor has mentioned, if you wish to rearrange the installation then we can send out a technician to help with that, but there would be a £25 call out charge. If you're happy to accept that charge, please let me know and we'll go from there to arrange it.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes please, can I book an engineer.

Hi @Maxmart, no problem at all.

In order to book this for you, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner. 

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel