Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Reinstalling services

I recently decided to move my services to another provider, then Covid 19 strikes, new provider now can’t install until June!

I’m working from home and know have no internet, how can I reinstate myVirgin Media services ASAP?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reinstalling services

Hello

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Reinstalling services

I recently decided to change provider, who now say they can’t install until June, can I reinstall my Virgin Media services as I now have no broadband or phone, I was given a mobile number on here yesterday but they never got back to me, please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reinstalling services

@tonyperko Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

Unfortunately due to the current crisis the text number is currently the best way to get in contact or waiting in a long queue on the phone.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos