Menu
Craig200985
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Registering for my virgin media

So i was a virgin media customer a few years back, i went elsewhere for a couple of years and now back with them for just over a year now but i have never been able to register for “my virgin media” when i try on their website it says i already have an account based on my surname and area code and prompts me to log in. When i do, it is my old account from years ago. 
The account numbers are identical save for the last digit but when trying to enter my new account number to register as a new customer it makes no difference, I’m always told i already have an account and taken to my old one. 
I’ve always just accepted it as i tried to get it sorted a year ago but nothing came of it but now i want to review the services I’m getting. 
Sorry for long winded description, couldn’t think how else to explain it. 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registering for my virgin media

Hi Craig200985

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

This process is called a Move and Transfer of the online or email account. It basically would replace anything you've set up on the new account

I'll PM you now so we can get this done 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registering for my virgin media

Hi Craig200985

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

This process is called a Move and Transfer of the online or email account. It basically would replace anything you've set up on the new account

I'll PM you now so we can get this done 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos