Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Reference Area

Hello,

I am trying to register online to access my account but I am required to put in a reference area code. However, I haven't received a paper bill so I cannot see it there nor is it available on my welcome pack. Could you advise where I could find it?

My account number is [MOD EDIT: Removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reference Area

You can call VM and they should be able to provide it over the phone, or if you post your postcode here then VM forum staff can look up the area code for you.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you!

I've tried calling them and they said for security purposes they can't provide it on the phone so I have been left running around in circles

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Thelma25 wrote:

Thank you!

I've tried calling them and they said for security purposes they can't provide it on the phone so I have been left running around in circles

Odd, I was sure they could issue it over the phone.  In that case provide your postcode here and get the answer from the forum team.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Evening Thelma25,

I'll be able to issue you with your area reference number if I can get your full postcode.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner and we can disucss this in a secure environment

Kindest regards,

David

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you David. I have sent you a message. 

0 Kudos