Menu
Adyschofield198
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Reconnection

Hello,

I thought I would ask here as not having much look on phone.

We got disconnected on 26th march which was a mistake, when we rang to get reconnected we was told it would be 72hrs. It has been almost three weeks and still no services, our phone line is working but nothing else, when we speak on phone with virgin media we get told they don't know when it will be which I just don't understand.

I get things are hard right now but I just don't get it, i don't know if anyone here can help but they seem to be advertising for new customers and surely they tell them when they will be connected but not us.

Thank you in advace

0 Kudos
Zoe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reconnection

Hi,

please pm me your account number and postcode I will see if I can help.

Zoe

I am a Virgin Media field technician working on a 2nd line support project. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own equipment at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving some kudos.

¤ Why not save yourself £50 by referring a friend to Virgin Media. For more info please DM me ¤

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Retro-Tech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi,
Have you managed to resolve this yet? If not I might be able to help - can you send me a personal message; hover over my name and select send message.
Retro-Tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

BethEdz
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

We're having the same issue: we did have landline but it has just dropped while calling a vulnerable relative.

Tried to resolve but were just referred to the sales team. 

Is there any way I can PM you for help? I'm working from home and the account holder is a key worker who is flat out atm

0 Kudos
Adyschofield198
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi don't know if anyone messaged u with help, if not create a new post and ask for help on there I was sorted within the hour, I've been waiting three weeks for help when calling them.

Hope this helps good luck.

BethEdz
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I initially made a post on monday, we were told the same thing with 72 hour timeframe when it initially cut out. I got a reply on that post but unfortunately just passed me through to the sales team who had no idea about the technical side of things.

Brilliant news that it got resolved, fingers crossed for us! 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hey BethEdz,

Please can you send a message to the team on 07533051809 and they will be able to look into this for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
marcoastur22
Just joined
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I have cancelled my Virgin media and they have disconnected today,  but I need to reconnect the service please for a couple of months.  How can I do that?   Can Someone help me please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Morning marcoastur22,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry for the late reply, have you been able to get this sorted since posting?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos