Menu
Highlighted
stereothumbs
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Reconnection

I paid my outstanding bill over 48 hours ago and nothing has happened.

I have tried calling, messaging, facebook and now had to set up this profile to BEG to get my service reconnected.

My flat mate is with vodaphone, and when paying outstanding bills when service has been cut off they automatically reconnect you. This is the same with o2, EE and three.

Please VIRGIN fix this as I am a paying customer that has no outgoing or incoming calls. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reconnection

dont think staff can do much - even if they can it takes them a few days to get to threads - their system is as it is - what others do has no bearing on anything - if you dont pay they cut you off - the answer is in your hands really

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
stereothumbs
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

i have read the previous messages stating the same issue and where generally responded to swiftly and service resumed with hours.

All im asking is for someone to press the reconnect button on my up to date fully paid account.  I currently dont have access to a phone and when i do its out of hours. So im stuck paying for a service I cant use.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Try calling into your local VM High Street Store and ask the manager in there to sort it out for you. Take i.d. and all account info.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
stereothumbs
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Ah tried that before, Virgin store just off princess street, the only one in the city center said "we only deals with sales and not technical issues". this avenue has already been explored.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

as i said i dont think anyone on here can press the button as you put it - but wait a day or two or three and they can confirm either way

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
stereothumbs
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

that is just incorrect Tony, staff are online and responding to such issues as what pay as you go tariff am I on. Watched in wonder for 2 hours.

and it is as simple as confirming account details in PM and requesting the the re connection. This i know from working for a similar company. One with something called, customer service 😉 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

@stereothumbs wrote:

that is just incorrect Tony, staff are online and responding to such issues as what pay as you go tariff am I on. Watched in wonder for 2 hours.

and it is as simple as confirming account details in PM and requesting the the re connection. This i know from working for a similar company. One with something called, customer service 😉 

then wait for them to get here - yes staff are online but they answer posts in order so they will get here as and when - as to it being as simple as - it may well be but your knowledge of a similar company has no bearing to VM's systems

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
stereothumbs
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

nothing you have put is relevant or useful, conjecture and guessing only helps to frustrate a frustrating situation more Tony.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Tony is right - wait and they will come.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos