Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Reconnection troubles

Hi, I’ve been trying to get virgin to reconnect us for over a week now.

Long story short, we arranged a house move, our house purchase has been delayed due to Covid-19, but unfortunately I was unable to get through to the moving team because they were closed. Therefore we were disconnected at our current address.

I called last Tuesday, had a reconnection organised and was told 72 hours - didn’t happen.

Called again on Sunday, was told they had to cancel our house move to which I said fine - we can reschedule later - and the person said we should be online in 2 hours, definitely at some point that day - didn’t happen.

Called Monday, was told it can take 48 hours and it was “actioned” at 6pm on Sunday which would bring us to 6pm today (Tuesday) and at the time of writing we are still not back online.

I feel like I’m getting nowhere. Every time I call I’m just good to wait longer.

Does anyone know what’s involved in reconnecting someone? Does an engineer need to do something? Or maybe some kind of approval process? I would completely understand if due to staffing issues in the current climate that it will take longer than usual, but if that is the case I would appreciate being told about it! Right now it just feels like I’m being strung along and they are actively ignoring my requests to be reconnected.

Honestly, it’s making me reconsider having a Virgin install at my new address.

Has anyone on here had a similar experience in the past? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Reconnection troubles

Hi, I have PM'd you

Regards

Rich

Send Me a PM!

Here to help! I'm a Field Technician helping out from home. Find out more