Menu
Matthew_T1996
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Rearranging appointment/raising of credits

Hello, I was recently due to have an engineer attend my property due to a fault with either the Co-axial or wall socket which has been severely affecting my signal and impacting my wifi speed sometimes. Can you please rearrange for an appointment and raise the necessary credits (as previously raised) including for the boxing package which I was unable to watch due to the poor signal. Thank you 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rearranging appointment/raising of credits

Hi Matthew_T1996,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear you've been suffering from some issues with your services caused by faulty equipment. You mentioned that you had an appointment due - I have been able to find your account and can see that the appointment was cancelled by yourself, was there any particular reason why? But of course this is something that we can raise again for you if you are still experiencing issues.

Did the team mention whether they would apply a goodwill gesture for the issues you've had, or were you expecting a credit applied as per our Compensation Scheme? If the credit was due to be applied as compensation, this would be applied to your account automatically once calculated.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos