cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Super Hub 5 Dropping connection to internet

Pumpaction75
Joining in

Hi mine doing exact same I've had 2 engineers out changing connections lowering upstream changing splitters and replacing hub 5 with a newer one and bang still doesn't work I'm fed up with it.have you had any luck with yours and thank you for any help or info with this regards 

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Pumpaction75 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Please do make your own thread in the future 🙂 I've moved it this time for you.

I am sorry to hear of any Hub issues you've got and also this has continued since replacing it.

We've ran some checks and your levels are in spec, some upstream slightly high but in spec still. No area outages showing either. 

Please could you do this for me; go round all connections and make sure they are finger tight. Then reset the router. Leave it one day for me and then upload your router stats to the community - Enter 192.168.0.1 into the address bar of your browser, enter your password and the settings page will then load. Under Modem status overview you can see the status of your modem and the devices that are currently connected. Please ensure the MAC address is removed from this.

Also register/raise a BQM and upload this to the forums. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill