cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Socket

joshthanks
Joining in

Hello,

I too bought the Quickstart package under the wrongful assumption that I could connect using my existing socket, and would like to book an engineer to enable the connection to my home, yet find no option to do so elsewhere. I understand that it comes at additional cost.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

New Install Assistance

Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734.

Explain what needs to be done and book an engineer visit.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey joshthanks, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear this.

I am going to send you a PM so we can look into this, please keep an eye out for my message in your inbox. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all, happy to have sorted this out for you. I hope you have a lovely rest of the day. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

joshthanks
Joining in

Hello,

I have made two contacts today to arrange a corrective engineer visit, the second to capture evidence as text, since I could see no record of an appointment within My Virgin Media.

Should I trust that the visit will happen?

Sorry, Neurodivergent and anxiety-prone.

Josh

Hi @joshthanks thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

If the appointment is install related, it's unlikely to be showing in your My Virgin Media.  If it's  faults related booking etc then it would.  I would like to take a look on your behalf, to offer you reassurance. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.
Regards

Lee_R