cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No welcome email or package

Roohi
Joining in

I have the same problem! I received my modem, service, Tv box, and even my pod, but I haven't received any welcome email. So, I just have a costumer number and Technician number, but I can't access to the app for setup TV and pod and paying bills. your technical support is a nightmare, as well as I haven't any technician phone number or email address. Also, all of your operator in the chat box are robots and they don't understand what is the problem. One of your team called me and register me by phone. After that, there is nothing. In the log in or sign up page, you want name, password, reference area. what should I do?!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Roohi 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this online account out for you 🙂

If you do ever need further assistance, please do pop back to the Community, we'll be happy to assist.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Roohi 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Please do make your own thread in future 🙂 though in this instance we have done this for you.

I am sorry to hear you've not received a welcome mail.

I will PM you now to get some details and help further

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Roohi 

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this online account out for you 🙂

If you do ever need further assistance, please do pop back to the Community, we'll be happy to assist.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team